We are looking for a creative and versatile Videographer to join our Communications team in Porto. You will be responsible for creating high quality videos for multiple channels, including our website, social media, internal communications and archive.
Key responsibilities for the role
- Manage all aspects of shoots from pre-production to post-production;
- Build concepts, narratives and storyboards based on communications goals;
- Direct, shoot and edit architectural videos;
- Capture the company’s daily life, including all relevant work and leisure activities;
- Deliver exciting content using new and old footage, photography, graphics, animated infographics and special effects;
- Handle administrative responsibilities associated with projects including organization of file information and video archive;
- Take care of the video equipment, while keeping an inventory list and providing recommendation for new purchases.
- Degree in Video or other related field;
- 3+ years of experience in video production (preferably in architectural videography);
- Artistic ability to shoot outstanding videos through the use of colors, shadows, shades, light and distance;
- Ability to develop narratives and shot planning;
- Ability to shoot in various styles including architectural, corporate and event coverage;
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe applications (Premiere, Media Encoder, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- High technical ability with video production gear (DSLR cameras, lights, audio gear, drone);
- Experience in audio mixing, color correcting and special effects;
- Knowledge of copyright rules and regulations;
- Exquisite communication and people skills;
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude.