We are looking for a 3D Designer to work in our Porto office, producing visual artwork – from sketch to photorealistic imagery – for a number of significant and complex projects around the world.
Key responsibilities for the role
- Have a 3D spatial understanding of buildings
- Create original 3D environments based upon concept designs and sketches, during all stages of a project
- Produce exterior and interior renderings using Photoshop, 3D Studio Max and other applications
- Understand, communicate and demonstrate workflows and storyboard artwork production.
- Minimum of two years of professional experience as a 3D Designer
- Advanced knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop and V-Ray or Corona Renderer
- Strong sense of responsibility, attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as a part of a team.